Ghost of Tsushima
Pre-order now and receive the following digital content (redeem by 31 December 2024, internet connection required to download):
– Ghost of Tsushima digital mini soundtrack with 2 new bonus tracks.
– Ghost of Tsushima 11 pieces of artwork.
Pre-order from PlayStation™Store and also receive a digital version of the Ghost of Tsushima PS4 game. (Offer valid from 30 June 2021 to 20 August 2021).
If you already own Ghost of Tsushima on PS4™, you can pre-order an upgrade to the Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR’S CUT on PS4 for $19.99 from 29 June 2021. This upgrade will be available from 20 August 2021.
– Iki Island expansion: New story, mini-games, enemy types and more.*
– Legends online co-op mode.**
– Digital mini art book.
– Director’s commentary: The creative team sits down with a renowned Japanese historian to look at the world of Ghost of Tsushima and how it compares to the real-life events that inspired it.
– One Technique Point.*
– Charm of Hachiman’s Favour.*
– Hero of Tsushima Skin Set: Golden Mask, Sword Kit, Horse, Saddle.*
Discover the expanded Ghost of Tsushima experience in this Director’s Cut, featuring all additional content released to date.
– Uncover the hidden wonders of Tsushima in this open-world action adventure.
– Forge a new path and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
– Challenge opponents with your katana, master the bow to eliminate distant threats and develop stealth tactics to ambush enemies.
– Explore a new story on Iki Island.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Role Playing Games
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
**PlayStation®Plus membership required for online multiplayer. PlayStation Plus membership is subject to a recurring subscription fee taken automatically until cancellation. Age restrictions apply. Full terms: play.st/PSPlusTerms.
©2021 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Ghost of Tsushima is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions LLC.